Pages

Saturday 20 December 2014

What I Wore Today: 20th December '14

Saturday 20 December 2014



Today was incredibly hot (damn Australian summer!) so I kept things nice, light, and white to try and keep as cool as possible! I kept a little bit of colour though with some fun triceratops earrings from Dinosaurs For Tea and glittery make up, and added some babys breath flowers in my hair for a little something extra! :)

These are a couple of photos Alex snapped of me when we went to the park this afternoon once the weather FINALLY cooled down thanks to a nice breeze! :)

Earrings: Dinosaurs for Tea (www.dinosaursfortea.com)
Top: SPACETRASH (available at https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/shopspacetrash)
Skirt: American Apparel (available at www.americanapparel.com.au)

2 comments:

Kate Hannah © 2014