Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

Happy Monday making me very happy indeed! :)

Thursday 18 December 2014
Recently I had a package of lovely tops and skirts arrive from Happy Monday - I love everything so much that I thought I'd snap a few pictures to show you some of the super cute things they make! :)

The skirt featured in the photos below is also from Happy Monday, however this post mainly just shows some different tops - I couldn't find a location around my house that had adequate lighting while still having enough room to get my lower half in the photo too, haha! >.< I popped a little flat lay photo in as well to show a few other Happy Monday goodies I have too, because I know you guys will to totally love them! :D 

Stay tuned for future outfit posts which will feature more pieces from Happy Monday (skirts included, hehe! :P), and follow me on Instagram (@_katehannah) to see more! :)

All clothing pictured available from happymonday.bigcartel.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Hannah © 2014