Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

What I Wore Today: 1st December '14

Monday 1 December 2014



I recently had a parcel arrive from Happy Monday, with some super pretty tops, skirts and socks! Couldn't resist putting together an outfit with some of the garments the day after it arrived - it's all so cute that I didn't know what I wanted to wear first! <3
I paired this pretty pink top/skirt/socks combo with my latest Lazy Oaf purchase, one I've had my eye on since I first saw it... The rainbow goodness that is the 'Fur Face Jacket'! I finally caved in and bought it when I saw it on sale for Black Friday - mine at last! :)

Top/skirt/socks: Happy Monday (available at happymonday.bigcartel.com)
Jacket: Lazy Oaf (available at lazyoaf.com)
Shoes: YRU (available at y-r-u.com)

2 comments:

Kate Hannah © 2014