Pages

Saturday 7 June 2014

What I Wore Today: 7th June '14

Saturday 7 June 2014


Today I jazzed-up a little black dress with some fun accessorising!

I'm wearing my favourite earrings, fluffy pom poms by I Made This The Label... Always seem to have these babies hanging from my ears! On a side note, the feel lovely and soft against your face when you wear a pair... definitely recommend them!

Also, I have an old Evil Twin favourite tied around my waist. When Evil Twin chose to use this yin-yang pattern a few years back I fell in love with it, and this jacket is one of my favourite printed garments that I own! I'm always keeping an eye out on eBay for Evil Twin yin-yang clothing it to add to my collection as I missed out on getting them when they were in stores.

Last but not least, my YRU Qozmo platforms. I finally gave in to temptation and bought them online in black last night, so I'm keenly awaiting the arrival of a new pair to add to my platform collection! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Hannah © 2014