Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

An Assignment Photoshoot...

Saturday 14 June 2014
Today I had the pleasure of styling and photographing my lovely friend Dev (@speakofthe_devil) for a university assignment. The assignment involved choosing a 'trend' and then styling and carrying out a photoshoot based around it (after thorough research and planning of course!). The best images of these are then edited and compiled into an editorial spread. For my trend I chose to combine influences from punk and skinhead fashion with Lolita living doll fashion... I love playing around with opposites and seeing how they can be combined!

We had some photos taken in a studio with a professional photographer a few weeks ago, however I planned on taking majority of the photos for my editorial out and about, which Dev and I did today... Here are some of the resulting images! Any feedback is welcome :)








3 comments:

  1. Love! Where did you get that white skirt from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D
      It's one I got from a little costume shop while visiting Bali :)

      Delete
  2. The outfits are so cute!!! Love them!

    carolinandalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kate Hannah © 2014