Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

What I Wore Today: 11th June '14

Wednesday 11 June 2014




Hat: ASOS (www.asos.com.au)
Top: Thrifted
Jeans: Wrangler (available at generalpants.com.au)
Jacket: Thrifted

I channelled some witchy vibes for todays outfit! 
The top is a recent op-shop acquisition, and something I can see myself getting a lot of wear from... well worth the $3.50 I spent on it! Thanks to the funky neckline it has that 90's-style quality that I absolutely love.

These Wrangler high-waisted skinny jeans are the best pair of jeans I've owned! They fit perfectly (which is a must for tight high-waisted jeans!), and being a cotton/polyester/elastane fabric blend they have enough stretch to be comfortable to wear. Definitely recommend them if you're after a new pair for this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Hannah © 2014