Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

What I Wore Today: 16th July '14

Wednesday 16 July 2014





Hat: ASOS
Yin yang choker & amethyst ring: Mystic The Label (http://mysticthelabel.bigcartel.com)
Dress: Neon Hart

I felt as though today was a day for dressing dark, despite the lovely sunny weather! It's been awful weather in Perth lately, so it was nice to be able to wear one of my favourite maxi dresses with an open back and slit up the thigh as opposed to jeans and cosy jumpers. I accessorised it with pretty jewellery from Mystic The Label (as well as a few random pieces of jewellery I've collected over the years). Although, I imagine this will be a one-off warm day and it will be back to wintery weather soon enough, at least I'll still be able to wear my nice jewellery when the sun is hiding! :)

1 comment:

Kate Hannah © 2014