Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Lazy Oaf Autumn '14 Womenswear Preview

Wednesday 23 July 2014





Today, Lazy Oaf (one of my favourite brands, in case you hadn't noticed... ;P) premiered a new short video preview of their Autumn '14 womenswear collection. I always love Lazy Oafs videos, and this one is no exception! Cute and quirky, it's a nice introduction to the collection. I already have my eye on the 'Bad Idea' shirt in particular - I don't often wear t-shirts, but I really like that one! Also, the pretty pastel colour palette makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... It's a refreshing pop of colour to brighten up the winter-time gloominess of late! :)

I'm keen to see what else this collection holds when it drops on the 25th of July! :)

Watch the video here: http://www.lazyoaf.com/blog/2014/07/autumn-14-off-the-grid-video/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Hannah © 2014