Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

What I Wore Today: 3rd October '14

Friday 3 October 2014





Today I wore my new Joyrich top and skirt, something I bought recently now that the weather is warming up! I bought them from my favourite Perth clothing store, Atlas Divine. Fellow Perth folk, if you haven't been there before I highly recommend dropping by for a visit! I think it's much nicer to buy clothes/shoes/accessories in a physical store, where you can go in and try them on/see them in person and make a fun outing of it - support your local businesses people! :)

I paired this top and skirt with my white YRU Qozmo platforms, a long time favourite pair of shoes of mine. Any outfit is better with a pair of platforms! <3

Top and Skirt: Joyrich (available at http://joyrich.com)
Shoes: YRU (available at y-r-u.com)
Sunglasses: QUAY Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Hannah © 2014