Pages

Sunday 3 August 2014

What I Wore Today: 3rd August '14

Sunday 3 August 2014
Today I wore one of my latest purchase for the first time - the 'Space Thru' dress from Lazy Oaf's 'Space Oddity' collection. I love this dress! It's breezy and comfortable, and the colours are so bright and cheerful!

I've been meaning to buy a piece (or two, or three...) from this collection since it first dropped, and I was lucky enough to be able to buy it in-store rather than online - I visited Atlas Divine, a super rad little store in Leederville. They were the only store in Australia who stocked this collection, and I think I tried on every piece of it that they still had, haha! If you are a fellow Perth resident I definitely recommend dropping by - they have so many awesome garments, and the staff are friendly and super helpful too! :)

I posted this photo on my Instagram (@_katehannah) this morning and it was then featured on Lazy Oafs' Instagram as their #lazyoaf of the week! Hoorayyy! :))))


Sunglasses: Quay (http://quayeyeware.com.au)
Dress: Lazy Oaf (lazyoaf.com)
Shoes: YRU (y-r-u.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Hannah © 2014